- 1 and 1/2 C flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Sweetener to equal about 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C water
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients, and mix very well.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread on pan (I put it on a silicon mat or greased parchment paper).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through, then add toppings and cook until they are done.
- allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, sprinkle on a little more oregano, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and enjoy!