Chipotle Shrimp Fajitas
- 2 lbs of fresh 31/40 shrimp
- yellow onion
- red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- fresh cilantro
- chipotle pepper powder
- ground cumin
- olive oil
- chili powder
- remove shells and tails from shrimp and devein them.
- Slice onions, red and green bell peppers.
- in a large mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with chipotle pepper powder, garlic, salt, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and chili powder,
- toss the shrimp into a large griddle or wok with some olive oil and stir-fry them until pink and cooked
- drop in the sliced veggies and continue to stir until veggies are slightly steamed, but still firm,