TCLTEXT: Tcl/Tk Text Editor by tonybaldwin
TclText is completely “themeable”, includes a dictionary, calculator, and calendar, calls xterm, tclsh, python shell, and wish terminal. It has template wizards for the creation of LaTeX documents, HTML (web pages) and, tcl, perl and python scripts. Does useful/normal text editor stuff like toggle line numbers and word wrap, preserve indentation, insert a date/timestamp, count your words, goto line #, insert special characters, comment/uncomment lines, find/replace, open multiple windows, open a browser to preview pages, upload/download pages via ftp to/from your webserver, export to PDF, both from any text file, AND from .tex (LaTeX) files, and convert LaTeX to html.
Pushed new code to tcltext github on 2012.01.26.
- mostly minor changes
- removed livejournal and insanejournal posting (use Xpostulate for that stuff, plus other blogging services).
- altered installation script (install.sh) to install in $HOME/bin, and not require root for installation.
- Altered README and internal help/about to reflect new site.
- Tcl 8.5, Tk8.5, Tcllib
(on debian, just aptitude install tcl8.6 tk8.5 tcllib)
- tcltext github - all development goes here, now.
- TclText Public Wiki - talk/support page here for tcltext.