So, I've been also playing with some stuff for status.net.
- StatExpire: expires updates, replies and conversations after a given time period. Useful to keep your db from growing infinitely. NOTE: This is best if implemented early in a site's existence, as, I understand an InnoDB doesn't give space back, but will reuse freed space.
- iDenTickles - statusnet posting client in tcl/tk.
- status - post to statusnet from the command line with curl.
- FrenTcl - friendica+statusnet client in tcl/tk.
- Xpostulate - xposting blog client with statusnet support in tcl/tk.
— tonybaldwin 2012.05.03.10.50